We are seeking a LCMS/MS and GCMS Analyst.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Familiarity and proficiency with use, routine maintenance and troubleshooting LCMS/MS and GCMS Instruments (Software and Hardware Experience preferred)
• Proficient in the analysis of data produced by LCMS/MS and GCMS instruments
• LCMS/MS and GCMS method development experience a plus.
• Understands and follows Quality Management Systems and documents relevant to responsibilities (Personnel, Safety, Accessioning, Quality, and SOPs for Instruments/Equipments)
• Routine laboratory tasks such as cleaning glassware and maintaining chemical inventory/ordering supplies as needed.
• Adhere to appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025 and company requirements relevant to assigned duties.
• Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analytical work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
• Maintain a neat and accurate record system; keep accurate records of work performed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and as needed for quality control and quality assurance for regulatory purposes using both physical copies and electronic.
• Experience using a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
• Maintain clean glassware and prepare solutions for use in the daily testing of samples.
• Proficient in the use of basic laboratory hardware such as incubators, centrifuges, balances, syringes, and pipettes.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills. Responsive problem solver and action oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel data manipulation.
• A strong mechanical aptitude.
- Earned a master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in biological, chemical, agricultural, environmental, or related sciences from an accredited college or university.